CYA participates in the Fairfax County Youth Sports Scholarship Program. To qualify for this program, the player must be a Fairfax County resident, must provide a copy of the Fairfax County lunch letter and complete the application. Effective Fall 2019, there is a $75.00 application fee required for participation in CYA sports.
CYA Financial Assistance is available for one sport, per player, per season. Multiple sports in a season for the same player (Fall, Spring or Summer) will not be approved. Assistance is NOT available for
- THIS MUST BE DONE EVERY SEASON AS PAPERWORK IS NOT KEPT FROM SEASON TO SEASON. Please email (email@example.com) the lunch letter and completed application.
- Financial Aid Request paperwork MUST be submitted by February 28 to be considered for Spring 2022. The option will no longer be available March 1.
- Uniform kits are not included with assistance unless already provided for the entire program.
- Additional training, camps & clinics and advanced programs are not eligible for the Fairfax County assistance program.
- Player will not be placed on a team until supporting scholarship documentation has been received, reviewed and approved.
- Submission of paperwork does not guarantee assistance.